Monday, November 7, 2016

TGIM Reflection 11/7/16

Is it me, or does the weekend just zip by all the time? Before you know it, here comes THAT day again. (Monday!)

For our TGIM reflection today, I wanted to share a scripture from the final chapter of the book of Daniel that I'm sure I've seen before, but when I read it during my devotional on Saturday it jumped right out of me. It doesn't matter how many times we read God's Word, does it? Because we always find some little gem that stands out, something we've read before, but the Lord expressly wants us to see it.

"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever." -- Daniel 12:3

May the Lord use you for His glory this week in blessing someone else. Happy Monday, sister in Christ!



No comments:

Post a Comment