Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vintage (Earliest Works)

Recently, I was asked by a reader for a list of my books. Great idea, and I guess it's overdue! I'll add my more recent books to my next post, but here in chronological order (well, more or less) are my earlier works. Please note that the first two are geared toward a Young Adult audience, with the second one being a YA romantic comedy featuring some mischievous teenaged vampires. The books released by Kensington's Encanto line are all written under my pseudonym of Consuelo Vazquez and, just FYI, are more sensuous than most of my later works. Sea Siren was recently re-edited and re-released by me with its new cover, which you'll find below. Please note that the romances range in "heat" from sweet to sensuous, and unless they're listed out of print can be purchased through Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

One more note: There's also a paranormal novella, "The Prince of the Forest," which was published in Melange Books' Strange Desires, and an early romance novel, Baby, It's You, which has been out of print forever. Actually, to my knowledge, the book was contracted but never actually published and the publisher is no longer in business. Fascination is a sweet romance that can be purchased directly from Awe-Struck Publishing at this specific link.

More notes: And Then Came You was a nominee for the 1999 Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Awards...Salsa Kiss, one of the Encanto line's first titles, was chosen to be serialized on Univision.com...The Cop & the Mermaid is my longest novel, so if you want a big, fat, juicy read about a mermaid, pack it with your flip-flops and sunscreen and bring it along to the beach!


THE GHOST OF LITTLE BAY


SUBURBAN VAMPIRES

RUMOR HAS IT

AND THEN CAME YOU

SALSA KISS

SEA SIREN

LEADING LADY

SECOND CHANCE FIANCE

IN YOUR ARMS

PARADISE ROAD

THE COP & THE MERMAID

FASCINATION











No comments:

Post a Comment