Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy January

You'll not hear me say this often, but we North Carolinians just went through a snowstorm yesterday. And believe it or not, THERE'S STILL SNOW OUT THERE!

How about you? If you're up north, it's going on even worse up there with this system that's moving up the coast. My prayers are with you, that you & your family keep safe.

But two days spent indoors can be...well, boring. LOL! There's just so much TV- and movie-watching you can do. So as you can see from the photo on the right, I'm keeping busy doing some cabinet-cleaning and reorganizing. It's been a couple of years, but I'm still trying to pare down. I mean, really, who needs 5 glass Pyrex tops with no containers to go with them?!

In between busywork, I'm also doing some writing. Haven't been doing that in quite a while, ever since the publication of Goodnight, My Love. Instead, I've been refilling my well--something that we as writers need to do sometime.

For now, I'm done with some of our cabinets. Off to get a strenuous walk with the hubby out in that snow! And when I return this week, some news on new books/stories I'll be working on in 2016.

Stay safe!