Sunday, July 31, 2011

Something for Your Treasures








For some time I've had a dilemma: What to do with my little collection of necklaces? I mean, other than having them strewn all over my dresser?





I can't take the credit for this idea. While at an engagement party recently, I saw something similar in the room where the hostess let us toss our purses. Since then, I began a little hunt for a similar wall hanging and found this steal at a local Habitat for Humanity for only a dollar!





With just a couple coats of ivory spray paint, what was probably used for hanging keyrings is now transformed into a necklace organizer! The flat surface works for other items, like small framed pictures or miniatures.



Thanks to my neighbor for the great idea!







No comments:

Post a Comment