Thursday, September 21, 2017

Introducing: My YouTube Ministry!

Hello, again!

Yes, I know--it's been a LONG time since I blogged, and I apologize for that. That said, I'm back and bringing news that I'm very excited to share with you.

First, a little background. For a long time, I knew the Lord had been calling me to start a ministry on YouTube, to share the gospel as well as encourage and share with believers from His Word. Those who know me are aware that I was briefly involved with a prison ministry and I have worked with a local Crisis Pregnancy Center for over a year. I was shy and unsure about undertaking this venture, but the Holy Spirit--ever gentle--continued to encourage me.

So this week, I finally stepped out on faith, and "Lamp Unto My Feet," my YouTube channel, was born! It's still in its baby stages and I am only beginning to record videos, but find my very first video below, "Rejoice in the Lord, He is Near."

More books are to come, but please do drop by my channel, and may you be blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment