Wednesday, November 8, 2017

End-of-Year Redecorating

Happy November!

So I've been away and falling behind on both producing videos and books...not to mention my blog.

This is not really a full post, more like a little check-in, because readers have been asking if I'm still writing. In truth, I haven't written in quite some time--but that's been changing. I'll keep you posted on that!

In the meantime, I'm redecorating this blog for the winter months and will be posting more often, so make sure to bookmark it. Keep in mind, major holidays are right around the corner, so I'll still be sporadic, but I haven't gone anywhere. I'm still here!

Hoping to fill you in real soon with some news. Until then, may the Lord bless you and keep you in His perfect peace!

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment