Monday, February 15, 2016

2 New Works on the Way

Hopefully, this post finds you like that lovely young lady pictured to the right. Our little Lassie  (yes, I know, the original Lassie was a great, big collie!) is relaxing and taking  it easy.
When it comes to new projects, I was, too...until recently. Now I'm in the process of writing two new books, one of which will be a devotional. For some time, I've had this project on my heart, but there was always another book in front of it. I'm happy to say that it is now in the works.
However, because of its nature, the fact that it's very different from other works I've done, I can't very well give readers a time frame yet as to when it will be published. It's my hope that it will become available sometime later this year. More info to come, including some enlightening thoughts about undertaking the project of writing a devotional, so check back here often.
As for the other book, this will be a Christian novel that is also very different from some of my other books, and that I believe will be available in early April.

In the meantime, thank you always for your kind support and I hope to get these new books in your hands soon! God bless you and yours.