Sunday, September 13, 2015

Upcoming Release & More Updates

Here's a little mish-mash of updates, etc. Seems like between this month and last month, I've been doing more writing than posting, and that's always all right!

First, just a reminder that September 19 is right around the corner. Reserve your copy of ONCE UPON A PAINTED HORSE at 99 cents before the price goes up to $2.99!

Also, as you can tell by the work-in-progress bar on my blog's sidebar (to the right), GOODNIGHT MY LOVE is coming right along. I'm really looking forward to sharing the story-behind-the-story on that one, as well as revealing the cover for this upcoming book, which is looking at a tentative release date of sometime early November.

More coming, but I'm on my way in a few minutes to attend a MICHAEL W. SMITH concert tonight with my hubby! Check back this week for more posts/updates.

Happy Reading!