Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Slowdown

Or is it a slowdown?

Maybe because I started working on two projects at the same time, something I've never done before, but I'm experiencing a bit of a slowdown these past couple of weeks. In all likelihood, that's going to push back the release date for my Consuelo Vazquez women's fiction, which in turn may also slow down my WIP under another name.

One good thing to come from that is that I'll soon be working on a Connie Keenan sweet novella, which may or may not come out before the women's fiction. Another good thing, and this is on a personal rather than a professional level, I've begun practicing yoga. More on that later, but I'll be updating news on both my women's fiction and romantic novella in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, CRYSTAL WAVES, my newest Christian novel, is now available on Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, KoboBooks, Apple & more.

Happy Reading!