Thursday, February 5, 2015

Next Up: Women's Fiction

Happy February! Can you believe you had to roll over January's page already? More importantly, is it spring yet?!

This month (actually, almost as soon as STEALING THUNDER was released) I decided to follow the muse, which is leading me in yet an entirely different direction than I'd previously planned for the first few months of 2015. Originally, I'd had in mind to work on this project later on this year.

The muse had other ideas.

(Great idea for a blog post, right? And one most writers can identify with, too, I'm sure.) Looks like the project is getting pushed up and will be available to readers much sooner.

As always, there'll be more news on this book in posts to come, but I'll say this for now: This is going to be another Consuelo Vazquez novel, one I've wanted to write for a long time. A women's fiction/beach read that for now is tentatively looking at an April or May release. Before that, I'm hoping to have the Connie Keenan historical underway, too.

News-wise, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment