Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Late Welcome to 2013!

Hello again!

Being that I'm working towards my 2013 goal of writing and publishing 4 books this year--and of course, concentrating on the first one of the year--I haven't been able to blog for most of this month. I'm also excited about my husband and I having started the Daniel Fast along with our church. To be totally honest, I'd started it on my own last week but only lasted two days; then Bill decided that, hey, maybe he could try this, after all. (And I have to give him credit: He's doing pretty well!) With the both of us encouraging each other, it really makes a difference.

So this is Day 2 of the Fast, which, following the Biblical book of Daniel, lasts 21 days. Though, according to Susan Gregory, the author of THE DANIEL FAST, some people do it from anywhere to 4 days to 50 and more.

I'll be sharing more about this in the coming days, as well as about Book 3 of THE LARKSPUR VALLEY SERIES, which began with my Christian mainstream novel, MORE THAN SPARROWS. My new book is tentatively titled FOREVER IN MY HEART and will be released either late February 2013 or early March.

Until then, I hope you're off to a happy and blessed start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment