Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to the New Year!

Goodbye, 2011--helllllllo, 2012! I'm not concerned about any doomsday calendar, although I'm all for living our lives like this will be our last year on Earth. Maybe we should approach every year with that thought in mind. As a Christian I've read the Book, so I know how the story ends: God wins! Do we really need to know the time or the date? I don't think so. We just need to live our lives to the fullest, to love to the fullest, to believe to the fullest, like this really could be our last year on Earth.

And before I get into this entry, I want to thank all my readers for their support. I appreciate you all and I wish you a happy, safe, prosperous and blessed New Year, one that brings adventure and lots of love.

Speaking of love (and of course, romance!), I'm considering writing a sequel to 'TWAS THE SPY BEFORE CHRISTMAS as a possible upcoming book for 2012. How does 'TWAS THE SPY BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY sound? LOL! To be honest, I couldn't do the story justice in that limited amount of time. Especially since I've got a couple of other projects in the works, not the least of which is the soon-to-be-published DIMENSION. In the works is also another inspirational romance, tentatively titled TIME AFTER TIME, and I'd also like to offer a romantic short story, just a "little literary snack," as someone online called it.

Recently, GLIMMERS OF HEAVEN hit the Amazon Bestsellers List for Christian Romance. That came as a great surprise and a blessing to me. I felt very honored to see it among readers' other choices. I don't know if that will happen again, but it sure was fun! And I hope the book touched the hearts of those who read it and its future readers, too.

Check back later this week--hopefully--for more news on DIMENSION. Once again, I wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment