Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slowdown on BIAM


What hasn't happened to slow me down?


Well, I had to exchange Red, for one thing. Got the very same PC, but hopefully one that doesn't do that "check disk" thing every single time I start up the laptop. Every. Single. Time. Y'all.


And...I got a Kindle! Love it, love it, love it!


Also slowed down reading OPERATION PRINCE CHARMING by Phyllis Bourne and I THINK I LOVE YOU by Allison Pearson. Two great books in a row--that's very unusual. Felt like one delicious meal after another! I THINK I LOVE YOU is about a young girl in the 1970s who was in love with...that cute guy in the pic above.


So now it's back to work on my latest project. I have a lot of catching up to do.


If I can stop browsing through Amazon, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment