Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MEXICO!

Hola! Bill & I are back from our (too short) vacation in Cancun. Some pictures are up on my MySpace page, plus new pics of Aubrey. (Because you can NEVER have too many pictures of your granddaughter!)

As you can probably tell from the pictures, we had a great time in Mexico. Here's one tip, though: NEVER go for your regular treadmill workout in heat that can fry an egg. I lost one whole day due to heat exhaustion and spent hours and hours in our hotel room. As you can imagine, yep, that WAS kinda scary. Other than that, though, it was a memorable, terrific time.

More scribbling soon on my new project, but in the meantime, FASCINATION should be coming out very soon from Awe-Struck Publishing. Check back for news, plus another excerpt.

And sorry I haven't blogged lately. Besides our vacation, I've been biking, hiking, entertaining friends and family, but I've got some thoughts coming up next month, hopefully in between our trip up North to see our older son Joey and his lovable girlfriend, Iris.

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment