Monday, May 5, 2008

Cool Little Discoveries

Just had to share a handful of discoveries. Well--you may have heard of them, but in case you haven't, I thought I'd spread the word.

First up is Victoria Magazine, which is back! This has to be my all-time favorite magazine. It's been back for some months now (my hubby gave me a subscription for my birthday, a very welcome gift) after being gone from the shelves for much too long. If you're a girly-girl, you'll love this celebration of feminity and all things gorgeous! You'll find lots of neat ideas for the home and travel, too.






Another "new" discovery for me is International Coffee's Chai Latte. This tastes pretty authentic and weighs in at a sugar-free and svelte 30 calories per serving. If you like the taste of chai tea, it makes an exotic little break from coffee...and it's fun to sip while working on a novella in a month!




This last one I "discovered" quite by accident. I'm a big fan of preserves and I thought that was what I was picking up while at Walmart's. What a great surprise when I spooned it over light cream cheese for a snack with crackers and found not preserves but WHOLE blueberries! Sweet fruit, no fat--what's not to love? I'm going back for the black cherry and boysenberry. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment