Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 2015 Updates

A couple of updates for readers today, to keep you abreast of what's happening on my end:


* ONCE UPON A PAINTED HORSE -- First draft will be finished TODAY. Although, for editing purposes, as well as preparing this baby's paperback version, I'll be pushing back the "official" release date to September 2015, the book will be ready for pre-order as early as THIS WEEK. I'll keep you updated so that you can reserve your copy!

* GOODNIGHT MY LOVE -- This one's in the works, and like many of my books has a little backstory that I'll be sharing shortly. This is a never-before-published sweet romance novel, historical (1960s), an old-fashioned, touch-your-heart tale! Again, like with CRYSTAL WAVES, I don't have the original and it almost made it to publication, so I will be rewriting it from scratch. For old-fashioned romance story lovers, I really think you'll like this one. Anyhoo, more on that later. Tentatively scheduled for an October/November release, with more info to follow.


That's it so far, but more news to come. Check back!