Monday, June 15, 2015

Something Different, Check-In, Etc.

Back to work on something new! If you visit this blog, you already knew that from the progress of SWEET ROMANCE on my sidebar. It was a good rest, during which I refilled my "writing well," and now I'm even more excited to get back to writing.

Precisely why I'm checking in to give an update on that upcoming book, which will be a nice, juicy length rather than the novella I was planning on doing. Know how some books have a way of taking a life of their own once they're started? Well, this one's doing just that. First of all, it's a little more than a sweet romance. It's now a Christian sweet romance...with some other elements in it. Quite different from anything I've published in the past, either with a publisher or now that I'm an indie.

There's a back story to this, as there usually is with stories, and the ones from my pen aren't any different in that area! I'll be filling readers in on it later on this month, hopefully. Right now, we're probably looking at an August release.

More news as it comes...