Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...even if I am a couple days late!

Finally got to settle down and rest after hosting that HUGE dinner. Still getting back into the swing of IE, though holiday eating is a lot easier with IE. Listen, when you're full, you're full, it doesn't matter what day it is. But in full disclosure, there are still too many yummy leftovers left over, including my son's mother-in-law's most excellent homemade tiramisu. (Hint: Laced with rum!)

Since yesterday we just hung around the house, relaxing, I was able to fit in a lot of work on my new WIP, which is a short romance story. I'll be zipping that off to a magazine, and then it's back to a paranormal novela that I started prior to Thanksgiving.

This is really my favorite time of year. Not only is there a lot of excitement in the air, but it's a time filled with family and reflection over the past year, plus expectations and plans for the new year.

Oh--and how do I get one of those nifty HP mini laptops? Any chance they'll dip down in price once the Christmas lights get put back in the attic?

No comments:

Post a Comment