Saturday, December 5, 2015

Free Book for a Few More Hours

Did you get a jump start on the Christmas season when it comes to your shopping? The hubby and I did today! We started off with breakfast at Cracker Barrell, then headed to the stores. Bill and I even squeezed in time to pick out, buy AND decorate our Christmas tree. By no means are we done, but we're ahead of schedule!

If you've been doing the same today, just note that you also have time to pick up one more little gift--this one from me to you--and that's a FREE copy of my newest book, GOODNIGHT, MY LOVE! But hurry, because this offer is almost over.

However, I've decided to give ONCE UPON A PAINTED HORSE, my Christian romance (featuring an abandoned amusement park, said to be haunted!) for FREE until Monday.

Happy Reading & Merry Christmas (Shopping)!