Saturday, December 10, 2011

Author's Chat & More News

Join me tonight for a Winter Chat held by New Concepts Publishing! Also at the blog will be authors Fiona Neal, Nicole Ash, and more NCP authors. There'll be prizes to win, plus chatting about BOOKS! So come on over tonight at 10 PM.

In more news, want to win a free copy of 'TWAS THE SPY BEFORE CHRISTMAS? Author Mysti Parker is giving away TEN copies of my new Christmas romance novella right here on her great blog. PLUS more prizes. Drop by for a visit--better yet, bookmark her page and grab some of her books, too!

And now I'm off to work on my WIP, plus shopping and to hang out with my family. Our older son and his fiancee, Joey and Iris, are here with us for some days before Christmas, so we're taking in every moment we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment